Q2 Manual Coffee Grinder
Everything you need in a coffee grinder, but smaller.
Take the perfect cup of coffee with you wherever you go with 1Zpresso’s Q2 Coffee Grinder. Encased in premium silicone leather, the Q2 is comfortable in the hand and a dream to grind with. Travel-sized and perfectly portable, it’s ideal for a camping trip or tucked in your hand luggage for a weekend away. The Q2 is designed for pour-over and it works perfectly with Aeropress.Packing the innovative grinding design of the larger 1Zpresso grinders into a more compact gadget, the Q2 means you’ll never have to be without the perfect cup of coffee.
Classic Internal Adjustment Dial
Increased stability for better consistency of grinder.
All the 1Zpresso grinders are able to be dismantled without any tools. This allows thorough cleaning and maintenance without re-calibrating the burr.
1 x Grinder, 1 x Cleaning Brush, 1 x Carry Bag
Color: Light Gray
Burr: 38mm Stainless steel
Grounds Capacity: 15-20g
Weight: 385±5g (0.85lbs)
Dimensions: Body 13(h) x 4.6(w) cm, Handle 12(l) cm
Materials: Aluminum Alloy, 420 Stainless Steel, 304 Stainless Steel, Wood
Designed in Taiwan
Warranty: 1 Year under normal usage.
All grinders can dismantle the body easily without the need for tools, allowing for thorough cleaning without the need to re-calibrate the burr after reassembly.
- Do not clean the grinder with water. The grinder should only ever be cleaned with a dry brush and blower.
- Please read the instruction manual and grind setting reference guide before use.
- The burr was calibrated and fixed in place by the 1Zpresso team. Disassembly of the burr may affect grind accuracy and cause damage to the grinder.
- There may be small scratches on the surface of the aluminum body, similar to that of brushed steel, this is normal and expected, as part of the Anodizing Process.
We ship domestically within Australia via Australia Post. Please allow your orders to be carefully packed and posted within 1-2 working days. Once dispatched, shipping time will vary depending on shipping destination and the type of shipping selected.
Standard Parcel - $10 Flat Rate
Metro: 2 business days
Rural: 7-10 business days
Metro: 3-6 business days
Rural: 7-10 business days
Express Parcel - $15 Flat Rate
Metro: 2 business days*
Rural: 4-6 business days*
* Due to COVID-19, Express Post guarantee has been temporarily suspended and some areas could take 5 business days or more to reach their destination. Visit Australia Post for more details.
Once a parcel has been delivered to your delivery address, we take no responsibility for any damage or theft that may occur. If you will not be present to accept delivery of your parcel or feel that your address is unsafe to leave a parcel unattended, we recommend sending your order to a work address. Where providing a work address, please always include the level (if a multi storey building) and the name of the company as Australia Post will return to sender if you do not make these details clear. We can redeliver parcels where address is incomplete, or has been incorrectly provided, this will incur delivery charge at customer's cost.
Please note that the delivery times specified are approximates as provided by Australia Post, we cannot guarantee these delivery times.